some numbered things on paper
- When you wake up in the middle of the night is it annoying to hear something from me? Do you wish I didn’t have your number?
- Am I a curse to your lonely night? making nothing better and nothing alright Maybe you’re scared and I add to your fears I can’t save you all I’m drowning by my own tears sentenced to the downpour of waterfall talking to me becomes a chore I become a person that is ignored but I’m always wanting looking for approval in a life thats fleeting feeding into thoughts that are self-defeating
- I can barely stay I can barely stand I want to stay for you I think I can but its up to you if you dont care I’ll still be there when you wake up in the middle of the night to the picture, to the text, to check notifications you left unchecked, to read the email when you wake up in the middle of the night and see my name is it annoying?
- For when I wake up in the middle of the night and see nothing from no one I feel even more alone I cry tears that cant be heard I in my mind scream obscentities, sometimes I pray I would die since no one cares since I get nothing since I can give money but no friends I put myself down with the facts of nothing I dont think rationally
- It’s the middle of the night But the new morning makes me realize I have friends, alot I dont know why I dont count them I never am alone the same one I pray to so I can die I could pray for peace I could pray for calm
- Maybe you’re night isn’t lonely. you’re with a friend and i just interrupted. Maybe you woke up and just dont want to respond maybe you cant sleep bad dreams stupid things horrible day what I say didnt help what i said cant change